Some features of this site (content sharing on social networks, direct video playback) rely on services offered by third party sites. These functions deposit cookies allowing these sites to track your navigation.
The BMW Motorrad System 7 helmet communication system allows you to talk together, listen to music, make calls safely and stay on course with the optional BMW Motorrad Navigator. In addition, a connection between the navigator and a smartphone is also possible.
The control unit of the System 7 helmet communication system integrates perfectly into the helmet shell and voice control can be initiated on the phone.
- Connection between driver and passenger :
With a high-quality range of up to 20m and a two-way process that allows you to talk and listen at the same time since the communication link is continuously activated.
- Wireless connection with other Bluetooth devices :
Can be connected to the optional BMW Navigation System to hear navigation announcements.
Connection with mobile phone also allowing automatic call answering and music playback
A maximum of 2 headsets, 1 navigation system, 2 mobile phones and 2 music players can be used at the same time.
Of course, the headset communication system for system 7 also works when the headset is in headset jet mode.
The helmet can be paired with the other helmets in the BMW range (System 5 helmet, System 6/6 EVO helmet, System 7 Carbon helmet, AirFlow 2 helmet, GS Carbon helmet).
The BMW communication system for System 7 helmet contains :
- 1 keypad for helmet 7
- 1 pack of NiMH (nickel-metal hydride) batteries
- 1 calliper microphone with wind protection, noise compensation
- 1 spare wind guard
- 2 fabric cases for the battery and the printed circuit board
- 1 loudspeaker kit L/R
- 1 charging power cable with cable cover (clamp)
- 1 motherboard
- 1 charger, including adapters for Europe, UK and US version
- Mounting material
- Instructions for use
If you have any further questions or require installation assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our BMW experts.
- New generation communication system
- Positioned on the left side of the helmet
- Play/Pause/Skip options
- Highly improved intercom voice quality
- Automatic noise suppression
- Autonomy up to 16h (previously 10h)
- Charging time approx. 4h
- Allows 2 headsets to be connected via Bluetooth
- 20m range in high quality
- Up to 200km/h comprehension possible
- LED charge level display + acoustic announcement