The Fit-for-All BMW Motorrad communication system lets you chat with your passenger on the road, make phone calls, listen to music and always stay on course with the BMW Motorrad Navigator or TFT display.
Fit For All as its name suggests fits on any motorcycle helmet.
Fit-for-All stands out for its functionality, easy three-button operation and compact design. The "Fit-for-All" communication system from BMW Motorrad can be integrated into virtually any helmet and is compatible with existing BMW Motorrad communication systems.
Riding a motorcycle alone is good, but two or more people are better. The Fit for All communication system allows you to connect any motorcycle helmet with Bluetooth technology to connect 2 motorcycle helmets together.
The sound quality is superb and this BMW Fit For All intercom is equipped with a noise reduction system which allows you to eliminate all parasitic noise.
Strengths of the Fit For All Communication System:
- Autonomy 10 to 12h
- Automatic noise suppression
- Universal communication system
- Range up to 20m
- Charging time 20h
- Installs on the left side of the helmet
- Suitable for all helmet sizes
- Simultaneous two-way process: it is possible to speak and listen simultaneously
- Special housing for the charging cable in the EPS on the inside (no annoying pressure)
- Acoustic announcement of the charge level available in addition to the LED display in the event of a certain charge level being reached
Attention, once opened and installed, the product cannot be returned, even if the return period has not been exceeded.