Some features of this site (content sharing on social networks, direct video playback) rely on services offered by third party sites. These functions deposit cookies allowing these sites to track your navigation.
With its sporty design, the BMW GS Carbon motorcycle helmet appeals to BMW customers. A great deal of development work has gone into the ventilation system to make it optimal for sports use, which is why the chin area has been adapted to this effect, giving it a very sporty off-road look.
The materials used in the design of the BMW GS helmet guarantee the best shock and abrasion damping values. In fact, tests have shown results that go far beyond the requirements of EEC standard 22-05, which is very reassuring.
BMW has even developed a communication system for the BMW GS Carbon Helmet to keep you connected even in the most extreme situations.
The aerodynamics and acoustics of the BMW GS Carbon Helmet as well as its ventilation system have been tested and optimised for many hours in the wind tunnel.
- Helmet type: Enduro helmet
- Sex: Unisex
- Use : Adventure / Off Road
- Low weight: 1450g
- Material: Outer shell made of carbon (100% CFRP), and a cushioning inner shell made of EPS (expanded polystyrene) with 5 segments of different density for better safety.
- Integrated GS helmet communication system (optional)
- Top of the Range Helmet
- Three-dimensionally curved Class 2 visor with standard anti-fogging Pinlock double pane interior glass and scratch-resistant exterior glass
- Perfectly combinable with the BMW Motorrad Neck Brace System
- Highly efficient ventilation, aerodynamics and aeroacoustics system
- Double chinstrap closure D
- Removable and washable interior
- Maintenance: use BMW Motorrad Helmet Interior Cleaner