Some features of this site (content sharing on social networks, direct video playback) rely on services offered by third party sites. These functions deposit cookies allowing these sites to track your navigation.
BMW Atlantis Motorcycle Gloves are high quality leather riding gloves that match the Atlantis Suit. They are therefore suitable for all-year-round touring use in all weathers, as they are waterproof thanks to the GORE-TEX X-TRAFIT membrane, which makes them windproof, waterproof and breathable.
The cowhide suede upper (0.7-0.8mm) has a similar appearance to the Atlantis Suit and the palm is made of goatskin nappa leather (0.7-0.8mm). The leather is water-repellent.
The Atlantis gloves are very comfortable thanks to the use of soft cowhide leather and pre-shaped extension zones and fingers for good mobility. The wrist strap can be individually adjusted and provides good support in the event of a fall.
In terms of safety, the leather design with lining on the areas exposed in the event of a fall as well as the cushioning foam of the protectors on the top and fingers offer good protection. Atlantis gloves also offer absolute abrasion and tear resistance thanks to the schoeller Keprotec material (aramid fiber fabric) while maintaining excellent comfort.
BMW Atlantis motorcycle gloves are easy to put on thanks to the 3-layer laminate and offer you a perfect fit on the bike.
The Atlantis gloves are part of the Atlantis Suit Package, so the Atlantis Jackets and Pants are also available as an option.
Features : - Usage : Touring / Roadster / Urban
- Sex: Male
- Season: All seasons
- Waterproof all-weather leather touring gloves
- Cow suede top (0.7-0.8mm)
- Goatskin nappa leather palm (0.7-0.8mm)
- GORE-TEX X-TRAFIT 3-layer windproof, waterproof and breathable laminate
- Schoeller Keprotec: Aramid fiber fabric with extreme abrasion and tear resistance
- Cushioning foam with shape memory on joints and fingers
- Thumb and forefinger tips with special leather touch screen lining
- Single Crispin with Velcro tab
- Elastic stretch zones on the top of the hand, thumb and fingers