The BMW Enduroguard Pants for Women is a new generation of waterproof all-season enduro pants.
The fabric of these trousers is highly abrasion-resistant and made of dynatec textile and dynatec stretch, which have been developed exclusively for BMW Motorrad by Schoeller Textil AG (Switzerland). Made of 3-layer laminate with extremely high abrasion resistance. In addition, ceraspace prints on the most exposed parts made of extremely heat- and abrasion-resistant synthetic resin particles offer outstanding protection.
The BMW Enduroguard Pants are made of 3D mesh - Mesh in the back has been designed to give you good air circulation. It also features the c-change membrane which is a waterproof and airtight membrane that reacts actively to changes in temperature and activity. Depending on the situation, the breathing or heat retention activity is increased.
The NP2 protections (hip and knee) will provide you with optimal protection.
The EnduroGuard wetsuit is not suitable for ultra-sporty OffRoad use, in this case the Rally wetsuit will be more suitable.
The BMW Enduroguard Pants are part of the Enduroguard Suit Package, so the Enduroguard Jacket is also available as an option.
- Type of Pants: Adventure
- Sex: Female
- Use: Enduro
- Season: All seasons
- Waterproof Professional Enduro Pants
- Material: Extremely abrasion-resistant top made of dynatec developed in cooperation with Schoeller Textile AG
- Ceraspace printing
- 3-layer laminate, waterproof and extremely breathable windbreaker cut
- NP2 protection at the hips and knees (3 height adjustment levels)
- Breathable, elastic canvas lining
- Very good overall ventilation with many ventilation possibilities
- Width of the extensible sleeves
- 3 pockets
- Wide opening of the legs
- Leather on the inside of the knees for holding against the tank
- Care: Machine wash at 30°C with the protectors removed.