- Clearance Clearance
- Helmet Helmet
- Motorcycle Clothing Motorcycle Clothing
- Lifestyle Lifestyle
- Luggage Luggage
HP Parts / Carbones / Machined
- Gift Ideas Gift Ideas
- Coupons Coupons
Motorcycle Full Face Helmet BMW
Helmet BMW Race
- Type : Full-face helmet
- Use : Sport / Race
- Low weight : 1380g
- Material : 100% Carbon Fiber
- ECE 22-05 approval
The BMW Race Motorcycle Helmet is suitable for sports and racing drivers.
During its design, the Race Helmet was tested in a BMW wind tunnel simulating speeds of over 300km/h and that's why it was used during the racing season by 4 drivers of the IDM championship.
The design of the visor of the BMW Race Helmet has been conceived to guarantee a maximum field of vision even in the prone position of a racing driver.
The oversized spoiler guarantees high stability without shaking even at over 300km/h, which is not the case with many racing helmets.
Even though it has been designed for racing, the BMW Race Helmet can also be very well suited for sporty touring drivers.
- Helmet type: Full-face helmet
- Sex: Unisex
- Use: Sport / Racing
- Low weight: 1380g
- Interior made of anti-perspirant Hydroplus material, removable and washable
- Material: Outer shell made of carbon (100% CFRP), and a cushioning inner shell made of EPS (expanded polystyrene) with 5 segments of different density for better safety.
- Scratch-resistant visor with wide field of vision in normal and sport position and Pinlock anti-fog interior window including 1 set of detachable windows (4 pieces)
- Large spoiler for maximum stability,
- 2 different chin spoilers (short and long)
- Tested at more than 300km/h
- Highly efficient ventilation, aerodynamics and aeroacoustics system
- No preparation for communication system
- Double chinstrap closure D
- Removable and washable interior
- Maintenance: use BMW Motorrad Helmet Interior Cleaner
- ECE 22-05 approval
- Roadster (Ride and Share)
Sport (Never Stop Challenging)
- Type of product
- Motorcycle helmet
2 customer reviews
50% of people recommend this product.
View the trust certificate
The front ventilation doesn’t click close and stays a little open. I have asked for a replacement but the after sales is very busy and promised to come back to me. I could have rated the helmet with 4 stars but, perhaps later when I have the possibility to experience the helmet when it’s fully functional.
Edwin N. published the 28/06/2022 following an order made on 01/05/2022
You might also like